that's what this family is made of...
What a cute little family!!
dang what a good lookin' bunch you have. Your boys are so tall.
and we love you!
What a cute pic. Your kids are freakin adorable. And by the way - tonight Hallie told me that she is going to marry Ethan. So watch out!
Hey Stacia! I've been looking at your blog through Emily's blog. Your family is so beautiful. It is always fun to see what the Frisby's are up to. Tell Sharla I want to be invited to see her blog.
cute picture... hope you guys had a great day! :)
Stacia, I realized I didn't leave my first name when I left my commment. It is Krista. Just go to emily's blog and you can look up my blog.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cute little family!!
dang what a good lookin' bunch you have. Your boys are so tall.
and we love you!
What a cute pic. Your kids are freakin adorable. And by the way - tonight Hallie told me that she is going to marry Ethan. So watch out!
Hey Stacia! I've been looking at your blog through Emily's blog. Your family is so beautiful. It is always fun to see what the Frisby's are up to. Tell Sharla I want to be invited to see her blog.
cute picture... hope you guys had a great day! :)
Stacia, I realized I didn't leave my first name when I left my commment. It is Krista. Just go to emily's blog and you can look up my blog.
Post a Comment