well, our little savanna turned one back on December 11 and i have finally put together a little montage of her. oh how we love this little girl. she has brought so much joy and so many smiles into our family this past year. we all adore and love her so very much!
enjoy the little video if you have the patience...it is about 6 minutes long, but all you children of the 80's will appreciate the last song on it... that i am sure of!... i mean, really, who didn't love that movie?!
enjoy the little video if you have the patience...it is about 6 minutes long, but all you children of the 80's will appreciate the last song on it... that i am sure of!... i mean, really, who didn't love that movie?!

14 comments:
I will be honest. I was just going to look at a few pictures, and then I couldn't stop watching, and wished there were more! And mixed with the excellent song choices, I was getting a little teary. What an adorable, sweet girl. She is so precious.
That was so cute! She really does have this infectious smile. Love it. She will love having that video to look back on too!
That was a really cute compilation of her first year. She is quite a darling baby. Savannah Smiles is one of my favs. I dare anyone to try to watch that movie without crying out loud. We all cry like babies--Todd, kids and all!
What a sweet tribute to your baby doll. We recently watched Savannah Smiles and thought of your cutie!
love it! your kids are so cute!! we miss you guys!!!
Really great video! She is a little angel. I can't believe how quick the first year flys by...what a great way to remember it.
She is sooo cute!! That song was adorable - probably written for her. I was only going to watch a little, but I also could not stop. You are amazing. Great video.
I love it!! I love it!! I lov it!!! You have such a beautiful family. I have never been jeaouls of anyone's little girl...until yours. I am so happy that you got her. Savannah Smiles was my all time favorite movie as a kid. I still have a copy on VHS. Todd bad I don't have a VS player. Watching your slide shw made me tear up. She's so adorable.
so so so the cutest movie ever of the cutest little girl! i thought i was an 80s child but i didn't recognize the song... your savanna is probably way cuter than the one in the movie anyway. :)
AAAAHAHAHA! Where did you FIND that song?? We must have watched that show a million times.
She's such a cutie girl. Happy Birthday Savanna!!
She is so darling!
What a wonderful video! Tyler could not stop watching. Savanna is gorgeous. I can't believe it has already been a year.
That was so cute. Loved the Savannah Smiles song.
stacia- I loved it! So cute. Is she the cutest little girl or what? We need to come see her and enjoy her. Tanner really enjoyed the slide show too- it really made him smile and laugh! I think he loves Savanna already!! We really need to get our kids together soon!
Post a Comment