Here is our little princess. She is so much fun! She is such a calm, still, and patient baby. She demands very little and puts up with a lot! She has started to sleep 6-8 hours at night...we are really grateful for that!I took her in for her 2 month check up today and she weighed 12 lbs. 1 oz. and was 23 1/4 inches long! She's definitely not starving, but is on the smaller end for our kids.... just to compare... Ethan weighed 15 lbs. 4 oz. at 2 months, Cameron weighed 14 lbs. 4 oz. at 2 months and Barrett weighed 12 lbs. 13 oz. at 2 months!! The other day I walked into the room and Barrett was picking her up...I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "Just holding her like a prince carries a princess." Lucky Princess! Four Princes!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where does Barrett come up with the funny things he says?? Your life looks so fun!! You have darling kids.
Post a Comment