i never thought my little girl would be the first broken bone in this family!
and she didn't even do anything exciting to break it!
today she was standing on the couch at a friends house...
(who will remain nameless on the advice of my attorney...just kidding!!)
she went to run across the couch, took two steps, and fell onto the soft cushioned couch!
guess she landed just right to buckle her little tiny bone! so so sad.


she handled it all pretty well and i'm pretty sure the lollipop afterwards was totally worth it.
we told the boys they better watch out... she has a serious defense weapon now!!
ps.. we've been having lots of fun.... some serious catch-up posts are coming...
today she was standing on the couch at a friends house...
(who will remain nameless on the advice of my attorney...just kidding!!)
she went to run across the couch, took two steps, and fell onto the soft cushioned couch!
guess she landed just right to buckle her little tiny bone! so so sad.
she handled it all pretty well and i'm pretty sure the lollipop afterwards was totally worth it.
we told the boys they better watch out... she has a serious defense weapon now!!
ps.. we've been having lots of fun.... some serious catch-up posts are coming...
13 comments:
Poor little Savvy! But, really, could she look any cuter?
Cheers :)
awwwee! is that one of those new casts that you can get wet and all that? when i was little we had to wear a cast up hill both ways in the snow!!!
do you have chandi's email? i didn't know she had a blog...
love to you
No way! I hate it when they're broken is such "safe" ways! My baby fell down a flight of stairs (twice) to break his bone.
How crazy!!But she sure does look so darn cute with that cast:) I love your updates! You have been very busy and I love the baptism pics. Time sure does fly I can't believe it!
Too sad!! What is it with girls? Our first trip to the emergency room was with my little girl. Looks like you have been busy and life is going well!
Oh darn... I broke my finger at that age too. i still have the cast, stitches, and sling in a box with all my pictures and stuff. The lollipop will be all she remembers. :)
Oh, how sad!!! It's so hard to believe that kids that young can break bones! I hope she's not in too much pain. I broke my arm three times...I remember that constant dull ache, but I was six. It sure is a cute cast!
How sad, but she really is cute as a button.
glancing down your blog, saw the nightmare, oh ya baby! amber has made that for us at family gatherings, yummo! so sad about the arm, but at least she got a hot pink cast!
Stacia-
After seeing you at Costco I thought I would try and find your blog. I hope it is okay with you if I peek in on you guys once in awhile. You are welcome at our blog any time.
"some serious catch-up posts are coming"
LIAR.
You are as awesome at blogging as I am! Poor little savvy!
hey send me your email and I will invite you to my blog... januffy@Yahoo.com good to hear from you!
Post a Comment