Thursday, December 14, 2006

Our Beautiful Savanna


All buckled up ready to go home from the hospital!!






She is a sleepy, calm and oh so cute baby! We are enjoying every minute of her...

7 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats!!!! She is so cute! She has your ook and Ethan's too!

Woohoo!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

She is absolutley adorable!!!! How fun to have another girl in the house with you. Your boys will be great little body guards i'm sure.

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute! I want to see how she has changed. Can you post some new pictures so I can see her?
sharla

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!! How cute. Lucky you that you finally got a girl! I guess I'll have to see what happens on number 4 for me (let's get to number 3 first).

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I can't beleive how much your family has grown since I've seen all of you. Congrats on the house and the baby and everything.

Cousin Emily

Anonymous said...

Such a darling baby-it almost makes me need to have one! Let me know if her bracelet breaks so I can fix it. Also you will be glad to know I put some stuff on my blog. It accidentally got a little wordy. Next time I will put mostly pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacia and Clint,
Stacia, you don't know me, and Clint probably doesn't even remember me but my name is Marilee! I stumbled onto your website while snooping on my sister's website. She is friends with Nate and Tay and lives in Fresno (Heather and Steve in the links of their website). Clayton and I were EFY counsellors together and good friends many years ago. I live in CO now and recently reconnected with Clayton and Gina and their beautiful family! Anyway, small world to come across your families website! Congrats on your baby girl! She is beautiful! I have three boys and one girl too! You'll love having a girl in the mix!